Thursday, January 04, 2007

yeahhhhhhhh i didnt get these 4 things thing and how ur meant to get 'tagged'... do i just copy and paste it? i dunno... do i? do i???

4 things many don't know or maybe many do know
- one of the first presents my parents ever got me was a phone book used to give me more height when i sat at the dinner table... that was in grade 4
- i used to count how many planes i saw a day in primary skool... it wasnt OCD... if i got 11 planes i could make a wish!
- i used to dread the idea of having a sibling
- i was overdue at birth becuz my mum didnt know that 9 months is the expectancy time

4 movies I could watch over and over
- Mr and Mrs Smith
- How to lose a guy (i'm not copyin u sime)
- Home alone (*deep voice* the trilogy)
- Sound of music (i just fast forward to the songs)

4 places where I've lived
- Springwood (tru blue logan bogan)
- Oxley
- Rocklea
- Melbourne... sumwhere

4 TV shows I love
- SCRUBS! (not copying u sime)
- friends
- seinfield (lame but tru.. NO SOUP FOR U!!)
- simpsons (the older ones)

4 places I've been for vacation
- China
- Hong Kong (only to get to China)
- Sydney (only to get to Hong Kong)
- Melbourne

4 of my favourite foods
- springrolls (cuz i just ate them)
- buttered popcorn....... tim knows ;)
- fairyfloss
- NANDO CHIPS!!!!! *drools*

4 places I would rather be
- no where... im loving the holidays :)

4 favourite songs
- Your body is a wonderland - John Mayer
- Endless love - a few ppl
- alot of praise and worship songs
- from the inside out - Hillsong united

4 dislikes
- superficial girl talk
- maths (scarred my childhood)
- the strawberry stuff dentists put in ur mouth
- heavy metal (i like songs with notes)

4 artists I dislike
- jesse McCartney
- omg nikki webster *cringe*
- all singers that came from Neighbours (cept Kylie)
- many of my dad's fav artists

4 others I wanna tag
- Max
- Ness
- b
- heidi (if they havent already done this stupid thing)

0 comments: