Tuesday, August 21, 2007

SpiderEms Spider Ems

so ok at bible study i was still drowning myself in the Buble' phase of mine so i just had to bring it into the conversation.

Me: Hey have u guys heard Michael Buble's version of Spiderman?
Em: Errr... that was the original version... they played it in the movie. *thinks* you inferior being.
Me: Really? I thought there was an old one to like a cartoon show.
Em: No I do not think so.. *thinks* how dare you question my infinite knowledge.
Everyone else: Yeah emily's right, there was no cartoon.
KC: *gathers courage* Actually i think there was.
Em: Maybe u just read the comics and imagined the whole thing.
KC: .... you are right Emily. How foolish of me (k not those words exactly)




oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Fannydong - 1
Everyone in bible study - 0

Game. Set. Match.



woah... he really gets into it doesnt he.

0 comments: