Monday, December 22, 2008

Day Care pt 4

Watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the fact that i expected the original movie showed my age)
Movie: He's an idiot.
Kid: UMUMUMA! They said the 'E' word!






We got to go out for bowling as an excursion. what other jobs would u get paid to go bowling? that was when i discovered that kids have mixed feelings about me.

Girls: Francessssss, we wanted to be in ur team!!
Me: awwwwww.
2 minutes later
Girls: Francessssss, we drew pictures of u
Me: awwwww... wait... why do i have dumbo ears and a black eye?





I think it's safe to say that i can't use my nickname 'Frank' in day care.
Girl 1 - u know what would be really funny?
Girl 2 - what?
Girl 1 - if i called you Hamish!
Girl 2 - ...
Girl 1 - CUZ YOU'RE NOT A BOY! *points finger and laughs*
Girl 2 - ...
Me - yeah that would be really weird.. *shifty eyes*




these days kids are just waaaaaaay too consumed by electronic devices and video games. waaaaaayy too much.


Boy: let me tell ya somethin. Tv is my life. DS is my life.
Me: aw yeah
Boy: and Wii is my life. Not wee wee, but nintendo wii.
Me: no i got that.
Boy: yeah, i cant live without it. i dunno what i would do.
Me: how old are u again?
Boy: seven
Me: *ahh the meaning of life at seven*

0 comments: