Thursday, February 05, 2009

Day Care pt. 5

Kids have a funny way of showing their affection.

Boy 1: If i had a bazooka, I would blow everyone's head off, except yours.
Boy 2: Cuz I'm your friend :)
Boy 1: yeah :)




Some kids have real artistic flare.

Me: Okay! Let's decorate our name tags!
Girl: Put weapons on it!!
Me: Weapons? Why would I do a thing like that?
Girl: Because it makes it more interesting.. they can be little weapons... like hitting sticks or something.
Me: ... I still don't see why I would do that.




Modesty class 101 to a little blonde girl

Me: hey.. do you know that you have like.. the nicest hair ever
Girl: *smiles* yeah.. i do.
Me: ..... mmmmk.
Girl: *grins and skips off*





Kids playing Xbox

Kid 1: I need the cheat code for jumping!! Do you remember it?
Kid 2: Yeah AABXYY
Kid 1: Awesome, it worked. Okay if I remember correctly, the code for health boost is XXBAB-Hold the front button-XYBAXAB
Kid 2: Actually the second last letter is a Y
Kid 1: Right you are good fellow (not an exact quote)
Me: You know, if you kids put your minds to more useful things than xbox... you'd be ruling the world.

0 comments: