Saturday, March 03, 2007

Tea etc... the EMP youth hang out

here's a few things that happened bout 30 mins ago...

Vonnie: Oh look... they have chairs over there.
Me: *stares at chairs* I want the tall one...
Everyone: *turns around* Which guy are u talkin bout? Are you talkin bout Simon?

a while after that...

Ness: *stares at the light in the shape of a light bulb on the wall* You know... that thing looks like a miniature version of what guys pee in....
Everyone: oh. my. gosh...
Ness: urinal urinal URINAL UARNIAL AURIALL

*silence*

Ness: *looks at lightbulb* I want the white one...
Everyone: You mean Colin?

minute later...

Ness: I want the chocolate one...
Everyone: That's bui
Ness: oh.

Sandra: I want the asian one...
Everyone: bahh... GREEDY!!
Heidi: "I love boys *mwah*"

Another one...

Ness: *Points to tiny speck on the table* What's that??
Emily: Your brain.

OH! this one.

Rev Ling: So Tim... it's your birthday?
Timmeh: Yeah.
Rev Ling: mmm I have to push you into a pool with these two beautiful ladies *points to me and audrey*
Timmeh: ........... but why??
Rev Ling: Because it's your birthday!
Timmeh: .............. I don't... understand...
Frances: But we don't have a pool.
Rev Ling: Well we must find one!!

Soooooo random.

0 comments: