Friday, May 04, 2007

city noobs

Thank you to my anatomy lecturer who was too busy to lecture us today *two thumbs up* And since my lecture was cancelled I figured itd be a good day to go dress shopping with ness for Pen's wedding. NAAAWWWTTT!! Do we girls ever buy what we're meant to buy when we go shoppin?

But i'll tell u what i did buy.... a swimming cap. Yeah. It goes with my wedding outfit. anyways you know how labels normally say "ONE SIZE FITS ALL". Well this swimming cap company must have been Christian cuz they were pretty honest.



lol. It's like "errrr guys... maybe this cap really doesnt fit everyone... Like think about it... what if a few ppl on this earth have extraordinarily large heads." (not naming any names... sime.)

Happy birthday to sime btw *thumbs up*
What is with me and thumbs up now?

Me and ness shouldnt go to the city alone when we both have no clue where we're goin.

Me: I need to go to that place... and its like at the end... and its like... got buildings and shops and stuff.
Ness: *mental sigh* Broadway? Queens square? Winter Garden?
Me: Yeah.

after half an hour of walk back and forth aimlessly tryin to look for sumfin familiar we finally found our destination.... Macathur Central

Ness: macathur central sounds nothing like Winter Garden.
Me: Meh. Sounds the same to me.
*exchange unimpressed looks*

one day my friends... one day i will know my way around the city... and my own neighbourhood...

0 comments: