Friday, May 18, 2007

Frances Dong

Frances Dong. This name has an extensive history of nicknames.... let's go through it shall we? *does excited dance*

k lets start with the basics.

France - As in the country yes.
Francey - Well i guess now its the country in a slightly more affectionate manner
Frank - suddenly everyone identified my name with a male's name, i know i know, these guns do fool u all. I'm pretty sure bui started up that one.
Frankus - Shannon from highskool/primary started this one. Shes a creative one :)
Frankie - I think thats pretty straight forward.
Frankenstein - Definately done by Zef. He flatters me. This was the stage where he'd think of 5 nicknames in a day. I think he resorted to Frankfurt Sausage. Yeah. He flatters me.
Fooces - Yeah it sounds a bit random hey. Well thats cuz it is. Actually it was started by Em. My dad wanted to make me a signature so he wrote frances so fast that it looks like fooces. Emily found that hil-aaarious. She also came up with Secnarf (name backwards). Yeah... we were a bunch of odd children.
Fran - Like the Nanny. I still can't imitate her.
Franny - Mainly used by my crazy highskool/primary friend Pharan.

And now we come to Fanny Dong. Mainly used by... u guessed it. Zef.
Well this all started when we were in choir and the song of the day was written by Frances Something. Now Frances Something decided to include her nickname, Fanny, in brackets, cuz u know... that might help ppl know who she is and all. And sime actually started the nickname Fanny Dong. He can make any nickname stick (Vances Tong and Franessa Day?). Zef made a few alteration to come up with Digger Dong.

Digger Dong came from his other creation... Gold Digger. Mmmm he knows me well. lol jokes... i think it was from the Logan Diggers scholarship i got last year. I remember the last time zef used my real name, during a prayer for praise and worship.

Zef: Dear God, i just wanna pray for everyone here, sven, em, umm (pause, thinks - whats her real name again?) frances.
Me: bahaha u called me frances!! u never call me that!
Zef: Yeah, well, at least God knows who i'm talking bout.

In primary ppl used to call be Daria (the depressed teenage girl cartoon) and Eeyore (the depressed donkey cartoon). I wasnt depressed at a young age, I just didnt express happiness lol. Plus my voice was a lot more mainly.

In my early years my mum used to call me "Eight Times the Ugly" in chinese. Cuz, calling me ugly wasnt enough to describe me, so it had to be multiplied by eight to give the full capacity. lol ahhhh asian parents.

anyways, just curious, if u have stories behind ur nicknames, please do share *thumbs up*

0 comments: